This is a past event.

The Vagina Monologues 

When: Fri., April 29, 7 p.m. and Sat., April 30, 7 p.m. 2011
Price: $20
With wine, appetizers, and a silent auction both nights starting at 7, followed by the show at 8. 90 percent of proceeds will be donated to Bay Area Women Against Rape; the remaining 10 percent will go toward womens' organizations in Haiti.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Anonymous and pseudonymous comments will be removed.

History

Map

Calendar

Submit an event

Popular Events

  • GIFTY 2018: Annual Craft Show & Open House (Fairs, Festivals, & Fiestas)

  • The Sublime Foundation Presents: Home Grown Heroes (Soul, Funk, R&B, & Hip-Hop)

    • Buy Tickets
  • Tommy Igoe (World, Latin, & Reggae)

    • Buy Tickets Buy Tickets Buy Tickets Buy from TicketFly

© 2018 East Bay Express    All Rights Reserved
Powered by Foundation