Maryly Snow 
Member since Aug 11, 2016


Stats

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Vote Kalb or Wicks for Assembly District 15

Dan Kalb did NOTHING when I filed an Oakland police department complaint. Not one bit of advice from his office! In the end, my complaint was a total waste of my time.He also left my neighbors and me out to dry when CalTrans repaired 25% of our street. Kalb did NOTHING to help get Oakland to repave the other 75%. The Express got it right: he'd rather write policy than help constituents.

Posted by Maryly Snow on 04/22/2018 at 5:43 PM

Re: “Oakland Congresswoman Barbara Lee Refuses to Certify Trump's Electoral College Win

Good for you Barbara Lee! Votes suppression is deeply troubling. Hey Thomas French, what are your sources? How reputable are they? Maybe more fake news? I'm curious to know

Posted by Maryly Snow on 01/06/2017 at 9:24 PM

Re: “Big Soda Is Spending Big Money Against Oakland Sugary Beverage Tax Proposal

The deceptiveness of the ads in your mailbox and on your television should convince you that something is scaring the American Beverage Industry. If they're that scared, I urge you to vote YES! Tax the high fructose corn syrup drinks! We tax liquor. Why not soda pop?! It is NOT a "grocery tax" and the grocers appearing in the ads have probably been as mislead as everyone else.

Posted by Maryly Snow on 08/11/2016 at 11:52 PM

Readers' Favorites

Most Popular Stories

  • The Express' November 2018 Endorsement Guide

    We endorse Schaaf, Ezzy Ashcraft, and Butt; along with Fortunato Bas, Thao, Middleton, and Whitaker for Oakland council and Knox White and Oddie for Alameda council.
  • Oakland Organic Gardener Wins Battle Against Roundup

    Diane Williams fought for two years to stop Oakland Unified from spraying the likely carcinogenic herbicide. And, finally, she was vindicated.
  • A New Berkeley Council?

    With two longtime councilmembers retiring and two vulnerable newcomers defending their seats, half of the city council could be gone next year.
  • The Fight Over Rent Control

    Tenants are pushing to repeal the 1995 Costa-Hawkins Act, which strictly limits local rent control. But landlords are spending big to beat Prop. 10.
  • Savage Love: Jacks

    Navigating professional relationships at sex parties.

© 2018 East Bay Express    All Rights Reserved
Powered by Foundation