Most writers experience arid patches, when the well runs dry. Those are the times we need to go inside, find, and reconnect with what truly engages us. The aim of this conference is to support that process.
• Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D. discusses From Conception to Delivery: Giving Birth to a New Book from a Jungian analyst’s point of view. (Friday eve lecture.)
• Charlie Varon shares thoughts and techniques for writers to complete their deepest work with Say What You Mean Before You Die. (Saturday)
• Susan Griffin will speak about discovering, cultivating and refining authentic suspense with What Happens Next? The Inner Life of Suspense. (Saturday)
• Polly Campbell will look at incorporating big ideas like faith and compassion into a blog with Writing the Spiritual Blog. (Sunday)
• Amy Rennert will demystify the publishing process with Secrets of Getting Published Successfully. (Sunday)
• Lynne Kaufman, M.A. created and hosts the conference.
Click here to learn more!