Save to foursquare
Favorite

The “Floating White House” was originally commissioned the USCG Cutter Electra in 1934. In 1936 it was renamed the USS Potomac and served as Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s Presidential Yacht until his death in 1945.

Hours: Hours vary.

Tags:

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Anonymous and pseudonymous comments will be removed.

Friends

Become a Friend

Map

Calendar

Most Popular Stories

© 2016 East Bay Express    All Rights Reserved
Powered by Foundation