Oakland, Berkeley, And East Bay News, Events, Restaurants, Music, & Arts
Mr. Gammon: Forgive my being 'picky', but there is no Gov Code 5983. The article had it right: Gov Code 50083. (leginfo.ca.gov).
To authors: Thank you for this informative and well written piece. I have been studying these issues for the past four years from a micro-macro socioeconomic perspective. Perhaps the following conclusions I have (tentatively) reached would be food for thought for your readers:
(1) High police pay, militarization of police, tax drain from low income cities, etc. is intentionally created to maintain perpetual poverty. The design is for two classes, i.e. the high income managerial class (including police) and an ever expanding lower class.
(2) It's going on across America.
(3) The orders are coming from the top.
(4) It's Agenda 21, as far as I can figure. The plan is to 'globalize' the world with the financial sector ruling for the elites. It will drive down incomes at least 30% with austerity programs, dumb down education in all countries, eventually depopulate the world and eliminate private property.
(5) The fallacy is poor communities cost tax payers more. No. The money goes right through these communities to the wealthy communities and the highly paid. It's happening in education, health care and in all re major tax expenditures.
(6) It has been decided workers are no longer needed. Now there are robots to create wealth. What was the working class is to be stacked and packed and used as commodities to transmit tax dollars to the managerial class.
(7) The basis of American prosperity -private property and rule of law- is now being destroyed. We are in reverse mode: private property is being transferred to 'investors' (many from foreign countries) which makes the property subject to eminent domain. Some properties will, no doubt, be rented to Section 8 renters so tax payers will pay the mortgages.
The law? Works fine to prosecute the petty criminals and lower class. The real criminals on Wall Street go free. For them crime is legalized.
(8)Result? Everyone is 'locked in' protecting their positions. As soon as anyone looses their place protecting profits and/or keeping the masses in line for the elites they will join the rest. Pensions will be wiped out. It's already started.
I am in agreement with Chris Hedges when he says if this isn't stopped we will be reduced to barbarism. I would go further. We will be reduced to cannibalism. Not so? Too extreme? Check wikipedia. It's happened in living memory. Those that rule (and their children and grandchildren) will be the targets.
Important to know:
-Agenda 21. Online. Already in progress. And see You Tube, Michael Shaw.
-Elizabeth Warren-You Tube-Death of the Middle Class. This warning was given years ago at UC Berkeley.
-Michael Hudson, economist- Go back to previous articles to understand intentions of international bankers.
Sorry. I'm burned out. Everything follows from the above. Once you understand this is not just Oakland you will understand, perhaps, what is happening and you will be able to make predictions, however tentative. Watch out for allowing the feds to come in. The plan is for "regionalization', i.e. to wipe out local governments. Study economists. Go by the numbers. Follow the money....and credit. Most importantly: All loans, (mortgages, student loans, bonds to put debt on taxpayers, cities, states, schools,etc. are created with digits. The people do the work, the banks get the county's wealth. What a sweet deal they've had for so long !
Again, thanks for this article.
Question: Who had vested interests in 'fly-by-night' companies? Who pushed to do business with them? How long were they in operation? Follow the money.
East Bay Express All Rights Reserved
Powered by Foundation