joelle 
Member since Mar 24, 2011


Stats

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Toxic Art

Great article, Kudos to you, Jessica! What I have learned working in a lab with (VOCs) volatile organic compounds is don't ignore your nose - if it smells, stop using it. Also, if you can't cut out the toxins outright, it is easy to make yourself much safer - ventilate the room & get fresh air in, limit exposure, wear gloves and wash hands before eating and drinking. You can even get a respirator with VOC cartridges for pretty cheap.

Posted by joelle on 03/24/2011 at 11:36 AM

Readers' Favorites

Most Popular Stories


© 2016 East Bay Express    All Rights Reserved
Powered by Foundation