of 2 results
- Member since: Mar 12, 2011
- Comments: 1 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: 313, 333, aaron strebs, alieron, aqua via, california, east bay express, guitar, heart on the heart, hella, hotel oakland, ibogaine, jack london square, jessamyn, new york, oakland, pro tools, raiders, recording, sm 57, snare, solo, strebs, venice, yasmyn
- Currently: On Vacation Forever
- Member since: Dec 2, 2010
- Comments: 3 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: aids, athletics, bay area, east oakland, hip hop, hiv, jean quan, mayor, oakland, raiders, turf, turf dancing, warriors
- Currently: still dreaming
Whistleblowers say that the fire chief, mayor, and city council failed to advocate for sufficient resources.
'If it's over, if not one more band gets to know the pure joy of unleashing an avalanche of glorious cacophony in our house, I will feel it has been a worthwhile endeavor.'
I’ve already seen residents accusing warehouses of being 'the next Ghost Ship.'
Chef Mohamed Aboghanem's restaurant recently moved from S.F. to downtown Berkeley.
Rent parties, ad-hoc concerts in auto-body garages, and all-night DJ bacchanals in nondescript warehouses have flourished in the city for decades.