of 4 results
- John Tango Iversen
- Member since: Feb 15, 2012
- Comments: 10 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: acoustic, Latin, music, native american, tango, tango singer, world
- Currently: Peeved that anyone is cutting Obama slack now that he shows his love of J Edgar Hoover/FBI over the wishes of the Pope, Dalai Lama, Mndelas, Desmond Tutu, Madre theresa, european Parliament, World Council of Churches--he could have stood up for TTUTH,but
- Joanne Ludwig - Artist
- Member since: Jul 30, 2011
- Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
- Interests: ancient, animism, art, artists, culture, edgy, exhibits, fantasy, fun, future, magic, modern, music, now., oakland, paint, people, photography, poems, pop, sexy, shows, sights, skate, sounds, spray paint, street, surreal, swag, the town, tribalism, whisky, women, youth
- Currently: wicked
A 2005 city inspector wrote that 'babies are getting asthma and very sick' in the building.
The mayor gets to raise her flag (and middle digit to Mark Davis and the NFL). But now it’s back to work.
Longstanding activists surprised, encouraged by micro-dwelling and 'Pathways' project.
Uber's newly released diversity stats show a company dominated by white and Asian men.
Mayor said her "heart aches" for Raiders fans.