of 2 results
- Member since: Jun 26, 2010
- Comments: 1 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: advertising sales, art bikes, bicycle advocate, cycling, digital media, kinetic art, marketing, online marketing, open mic jazz, social networking, standards, torch songs, vocalist
- Currently: Dedicated: Slimm Buick, partner in life
- Member since: Oct 25, 2010
- Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: advertising, concord, corporate events, event marketing, event planning, fairfield, fundraising, local business advocate, marketing, network marketing, oakland, richmond, sales, sales training, san francisco, sbdc, script writing, sem, seo, small business marketing, solano county, team building, vacaville, vallejo, xml sitemap
- Currently: Coordinating Corporate Team Building Events
Noodle soups are the star.
'You should never stop working, you should always keep your word, and you should save money.'
Oak trees allowed native Ohlone people to exist on this land for thousands of years without agriculture.
While food trucks come and go, Sinaloa’s roots run deep.
Cameos include Mistah FAB, W. Kamau Bell, Coup bandleader Boots Riley, and former Black Panther Party leader Ericka Huggins.