of 2 results
- Member since: Oct 25, 2010
- Comments: 0 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: advertising, concord, corporate events, event marketing, event planning, fairfield, fundraising, local business advocate, marketing, network marketing, oakland, richmond, sales, sales training, san francisco, sbdc, script writing, sem, seo, small business marketing, solano county, team building, vacaville, vallejo, xml sitemap
- Currently: Coordinating Corporate Team Building Events
- Member since: Jun 26, 2010
- Comments: 1 | Reviews: 0
- Interests: advertising sales, art bikes, bicycle advocate, cycling, digital media, kinetic art, marketing, online marketing, open mic jazz, social networking, standards, torch songs, vocalist
- Currently: Dedicated: Slimm Buick, partner in life
Proponents say an Oakland bank could rake in billions of dollars from the marijuana industry.
The team behind Wood Tavern brings the old Bay Wolf space back to life.
Longstanding activists surprised, encouraged by micro-dwelling and 'Pathways' project.
The building, which had a couple-dozen people living in it at one time, will soon become a 476-unit, market-rate housing development.
How can you make a movie with Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara, Natalie Portman, Michael Fassbender, and Cate Blanchett that turns out such a bloody bore? Ask Terrence Malick.