of 2 results
- Joanne Ludwig - Artist
- Member since: Jul 30, 2011
- Comments: 0 | Reviews: 2
- Interests: ancient, animism, art, artists, culture, edgy, exhibits, fantasy, fun, future, magic, modern, music, now., oakland, paint, people, photography, poems, pop, sexy, shows, sights, skate, sounds, spray paint, street, surreal, swag, the town, tribalism, whisky, women, youth
- Currently: wicked
- Bobbie Kinkead
- Member since: Oct 1, 2009
- Comments: 0 | Reviews: 1
- Interests: books, fantasy, gardens, parks, performance, story, storytelling, swaps, writer
- Currently: Writing books for others to enjoy, Rhyonna's Fright at Amazon as Kindle.
Cameos include Mistah FAB, W. Kamau Bell, Coup bandleader Boots Riley, and former Black Panther Party leader Ericka Huggins.
Developers also nearly turned it into a train depot.
Noodle soups are the star.
Oak trees allowed native Ohlone people to exist on this land for thousands of years without agriculture.
Before it was demolished, the Jetsons-esque building was beloved by generations of Oaklanders.