1) Pretty big pot farm bust in SoMa, SFWeekly's Chris Roberts reports.
2) The Village Voice on memoir Square Grouper (pot slang for bales of marijuana tossed overboard during a police pursuit at sea).
3) America's drug czar sits down with Foreign Policy magazine to talk about the quasi-new world order of drug interdiction. Read the independent Council on Foreign Relations' assessment about how that's going. More news after the jump.
4) Following a new estimate on the electrical cost of indoor-grown pot, solutions may include: urging the market to "buy outdoor" the way they "buy organic."
6) Maybe ending marijuana prohibition is as simple as giving $6 billion* — a year's-worth of unionized, government prohibition workers something better to do, The Bay Citizen reports on prison jobs. (*Estimated.)
7) Bluntastic rap might NOT be the soundtrack of a rape culture, Ashley Judd decides.
8) Meanwhile, FlyLo making jams with Erykah Badu
9) Jamaican cyborg dancehall artist Major Lazer - a creation of Diplo and Switch - gets an Adult Swim show.
10) Jamaica will again try to officially decriminalize it.
11) And, is the world ready for Ziggy Marley's new comic 'Marijuana Man'?